Christmas crafts and Christmas cookies with friends - what could be better! Especially when the amount of frosting applied to the sugar cookie weighs more than the cookie itself! Take a look!
Thanks so much for your letter and picture of the kids! To me Michaela will be forever the chubby little baby playing in a laundry basket with little Hunter. I love that we can be in touch now again through the blogs. It looks like you do some really fun things with your homeschooling. I've been throwing around the idea myself, but can't see how I would pull it off.
Thanks so much for your letter and picture of the kids! To me Michaela will be forever the chubby little baby playing in a laundry basket with little Hunter.
ReplyDeleteI love that we can be in touch now again through the blogs. It looks like you do some really fun things with your homeschooling. I've been throwing around the idea myself, but can't see how I would pull it off.