Saturday, January 5, 2008

Becky's 30th Birthday

Damon organized a big surprise party for my birthday - so big that it even involved flying my mother and sisters to Texas for the occasion. It's too bad that I found an e-mail with the flight information on it, otherwise it would really have been a big surprise. But anyway, it was still great, and the party was really nice. Here is a picture of the piano cake (I ate the part with the keys on it), and we even had ice cream! What a great guy my husband is!
The "oh no, I wasn't dressed for a party!" picture.

Damon made me wear a crown and a banner across my shoulder.


Afterwards I opened some gifts at home.

Grandma Joan sent me some jewelry, that I love.

Here I am modeling it!


I can't remember what this funny face is for, but up on the couch is the best present of all: a scrapbook of my life with letters from each family member, put together by my sisters.
What a treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment